SELECTION OF JAVA TIMES CAFFE LICENSE
Owning and operating a JAVA TIMES CAFFÉ is emotional and gratifying. The hard work and dedication of the Licensee and their team are essential ingredients in its success, especially during the startup phase.
Success demands the Licensee's personal involvement in the consistent implementation of the JAVA TIMES CAFFÉ system and a commitment to provide the promotion and advertising efforts that are required.
Licensee candidates must possess the following qualities and characteristics in order to be considered viable and authentic operators of a License:
It is important to mention that in no case is Corporate JTC obligated to justify to the potential Licensee the denial or acceptance of their candidacy.
Here comes Java Times Caffe backed up by many Mexican coffee growers. They sacrifice their daily life to guarantee the best coffee possible. They are here to stay and compete. They have thousands of loyal clients backing them up. They also know their strength, and they plan to launch as an international chain.
Java Times Caffe coffee shops have a plan, that they will be better than the existing ones. They plan that growers will also benefit from its "Niños del Café". For every store that Java Times Caffe opens, they will donate the 1.5% of the sales before taxes. That money will be send back to the growers to better the quality of life of their sons, and help them conceive the estate.
Have a passion for coffee
- Possess a strong positive attitude
- Be sure of wanting to be part of a License system
- Have excellent communication skills with an extroverted personality
- Enjoy working with people and having friendly conversations
- Be self-motivated and have high self esteem
- Have the ability and desire to work as part of a team and within the structure of the operating system of JAVA TIMES CAFFÉ
- Willingness to stick to rules and policies
- Be prepared to be dedicated full time and on a daily basis to the business
- Fulfill the financial requirements, principally having the necessary liquid capital for the investment including the working capital needed to maintain a healthy operation
- Have good personal legal and financial history
- Preferably a resident of the area where the License will be located or have an excellent knowledge of that market
- Prior experience in coffee shops or restaurants is NOT necessary